My favourite destination for Online Shopping

The Online Fashion Shopping Sale @ ONLY

Online shopping is a godsend for us, especially in large cities like Bengaluru, where we spend hours just getting from point A to point B or stuck in traffic! It saves us time, money, and energy, and thanks to online coupon and discount sites like Cashkaro, it also provides us with extra cashback 👸 

The one flaw is that when it comes to shopping for fashion, we aren't always sure how the clothing we ordered will fit or look on us in real life, even if it looks delicious on our computer screens.

Jeans for Girls - ONLY

Thank goodness for websites that make this process a lot easier for us. ONLY and Vero Moda End of Season Sale Collections are two of my favourites because of their brilliant packaging, quick delivery, cash on delivery, and absolutely fantastic customer service.

ONLY sold me five pairs of jeans, one of which tore within a few days. All I had to do was send them an email with my complaint, and they told me to pack it in any box I had and send a courier person to pick it up from my house within two days.

Tops for Girls - ONLY

Similarly, I purchased two tops last month, one of which did not fit my sister properly. ONLY sent a courier person to pick it up from my house within two days after I packed it in the box it came in. 

As soon as they received my return package, they issued a refund in the form of vouchers equal to the price of the damaged goods with no questions asked. 

These are the kinds of things that make shopping a joy. Needless to say, I also enjoy them because what we see on the screen is very similar to what we get in our hands 😄

Both of these websites provide us with the best of multiple brands at very reasonable prices, which is a total win for us.

So, now that the monsoon has arrived and it's time for some retail therapy, my sister and I are perusing the ONLY and Vero Moda websites for some new trends for the coming season! 

With fresh new arrivals in Co ord sets, floral prints, casual tops, long & comfy maxi dresses, quirky printed t-shirts, and super cool denim jeans for girls, the collections are cool, contemporary, fashionable, affordable, and must-have.

Everything we need to look great no matter what the occasion is, without breaking the bank. Most importantly, they are available in sizes XL and up, which is exactly what a foodie family like mine looks for 😍

While we try to decide which of these to buy (or maybe all of them 😜), you can peruse the fantastic online collections at ONLY and Vero Moda for yourself!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Adventure Jeans For Women

The Mickey Mouse Collection | Exclusive Printed T-Shirts, Jogger Jeans, Casual Tops & Dresses

5 Ultra Stylish Co-ords for Women